Do you have a vehicle you no longer need? Make it useful again by donating it to ICS! We contract with a reputable national nonprofit that processes the vehicle and sends the resulting funds to ICS.
Here are some things to know about donating:
- Donating a vehicle creates a tax deduction for you and gives ICS funds to help people in our community!
- In addition to cars, you can donate motorcycles, boats, trucks, RVs, airplanes, and other motor vehicles.
- Vehicles do not need to be running, nor do they need to be local. Because we work with a national organization, vehicles anywhere in the U.S. can be donated to ICS.
- It’s free to have your vehicle picked up. You don’t need to be present and can make arrangements for pick-up at your convenience.
- The only paperwork you need to donate a vehicle is a signed, clear title.
As with any donation, consult your tax advisor. To donate and for more information, visit http://www.donatingiseasy.org/donate-car-interfaith-community-services-tucson.htm call toll-free 1-877-537-5277 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.