- This event has passed.
Honoring a Life: Advance Care Planning –January 25
January 25, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join us for a free two-hour workshop: Honoring a Life: Advance Care Planning Conversations
Some questions to consider as you look to the future:
- How do you hope to spend the final stage of your life?
- Have you planned for any medical situations that might arise?
- Who else needs to know your wishes so that you can receive the healthcare you want?
Advance care planning is a way to help ensure that your values in life and wishes for care will be honored all the way through your life, if you are ever unable to speak for yourself.
Interfaith Community Services (ICS) offers workshops to help people begin, continue or revise their advance care planning. Attend and learn:
- About discerning and sharing what you value in life;
- Why deciding what kind of healthcare you want late in life is so important;
- How to talk to loved ones and healthcare professionals about what you want;
- How to document your decisions so your wants will be made known;
- How to revise and update any advance care plans you might have already.
Enhance your present by planning your future, then carry on with living!