Mark Your Calendars!
You’ve probably heard of Black Friday and Cyber Monday which now follow the Thanksgiving Holiday. How about Giving Tuesday? It’s the day after Cyber Monday – November 27 this year – and it’s a global day dedicated to giving back. Join people all over the world who are choosing to give to causes they believe in!
When you give to ICS you help people lead stable, healthy and independent lives.
- $24 will pay for two people to get work I.D.'s to start a job.
- $30 will buy two monthly bus passes for people to get to work.
- $50 pays for 12 ICS Mobile Meals to go to seniors or disabled people unable to shop for and fix meals on their own.
- $150 pays for utility bills for a family in crisis.
- $1000 pays a month's rent for two families to keep them off the streets.
This is a great way to take advantage of the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit and the new increased limits for tax credit donations. The state now allows a married couple to donate $800 to receive the tax credit, and an individual to donate up to $400 to get a dollar-for-dollar tax credit. Click here to be part of #Giving Tuesday and make a difference! Founded in 2012, Giving Tuesday offers a chance for people all over the world to come together to celebrate generosity and to give. We think it’s a great opportunity for you to consider giving to ICS, and invite your friends to do the same! Click here to donate to ICS online. Thank you!