While much has changed over the years, our focus at Interfaith Community Services remains consistent. Today, ICS continues to passionately pursue a single mission:
"To help Pima County seniors, individuals with disabilities and people in financial crisis achieve stable, healthy and independent lives through programs and services supported by volunteers, diverse faith communities and the community at large."
Our Vision For Those We Serve
- Seniors and disabled individuals will have transportation, meals, and caregiving services available to them so they can remain independent in their homes.
- People in financial crisis will have a compassionate place to turn for vital services that help stabilize their housing, employment, food and health care situations.
- Seniors, individuals with disabilities, and people in financial crisis may gain access to personal resources, social support, and information to make informed decisions.
Did You Know?
- 14.2% of Arizona families live in poverty?
- Arizona is third in the nation for food hardship?
- People 85 and older are the fastest growing segment of Tucson’s population—a 70% increase for Pima County?