While much has changed over the years, our focus at Interfaith Community Services remains consistent. Today, ICS continues to passionately pursue a single mission:
"ICS helps people in need achieve stable, healthy and independent lives."
Our Vision For Those We Serve
- Seniors and disabled individuals will have transportation, meals and caregiving services available to them in order to remain independent in their homes.
- People in financial crisis will have a compassionate place to turn for vital services that help stabilize their housing, employment, food, and healthcare situations.
- The community at large will gain better access to community resources, social support, education, and information to make informed decisions.
- Volunteers, faith communities and supporters will have a place to serve their neighbors in need.
Did You Know?
- 14.2% of Arizona families live in poverty?
- Arizona is third in the nation for food hardship?
- People 85 and older are the fastest growing segment of Tucson’s population—a 70% increase for Pima County?