While much has changed over the years, our focus at Interfaith Community Services remains consistent. Today, ICS continues to passionately pursue a single mission:
"To help Pima County seniors, disabled individuals and people in financial crisis achieve stable, healthy and independent lives through programs and services supported by staff, volunteers, faith communities and the community-at-large."
Our Vision For Those We Serve
- Seniors and disabled individuals will have transportation, meals, and caregiving services available to them so they can remain independent in their homes.
- People in financial crisis will have a compassionate place to turn for vital services that help stabilize their housing, employment, food and health care situations.
- Seniors, individuals with disabilities, and people in financial crisis may gain access to personal resources, social support, and information to make informed decisions.
Did You Know?
- 14.2% of Arizona families live in poverty?
- Arizona is third in the nation for food hardship?
- People 85 and older are the fastest growing segment of Tucson’s population—a 70% increase for Pima County?