Other Ways to Give
As the saying goes, “It truly takes a village.”
ICS appreciates and relies upon many different types of donations and assistance to help us keep our programs and services thriving, while generating critical operating funds. As our services grow, so do our funding needs.
There are many ways to get involved depending on your time, talents and interests. We invite you to consider some of these options:
- Donate a car, truck, boat or other vehicle that you no longer want
- Add a commemorative brick to the ICS Garden of Caring
- Organize your group to do a project or event for ICS
- Donate food to the ICS Food Bank
- Give Gifts of Love to help students with school supplies or to adopt a family for the holidays
We welcome the opportunity to discuss ideas and options with you, or to learn about your philanthropic goals. Please contact
Deborah Carr, Philanthropy and Public Relations Director, at (520) 297-6049 ext. 222 or email@example.com for more information.