Our Commitment to Our Donors Interfaith Community Services will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with any other entity or send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by Interfaith Community Services, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform" includes the Interfaith Community Services website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications. To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
Acceptance of Terms
Awareness and Opt Out Procedure
Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Information We Collect
There are several different ways in which we collect information from visitors on our website, through mail and in person:
• From online requests for information (i.e., email newsletters, contact forms, etc.).
• From online requests for materials from our organization (i.e., requesting a free offer).
• From online donations. The information we collect online includes name, address, city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and, in the case of online donations or online shopping, credit card number and expiration date. In order to continuously improve our service to you and tailor our future communications to you, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your demographics, comments, professional interests and contact preferences.
• From visits to our office by donors who wish to donate monetary and in-kind items by completing and receiving a donation receipt form.
• From event and campaign mailings. We may from time to time send donors on our mailing list a request for donations by mail.
• By filling out a contact information card at one of our events or for a campaign.
How the Information Is Used
No Sharing of Personal Information
ICS will not sell, share or trade our donors' names or personal information with anyone else or send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations.
This policy applies to all information received by Interfaith Community Services, both online and offline, on any Platform ("Platform," includes the Interfaith Community Services website and mobile applications), as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
The only exception to this is if the donor has given ICS specific permission to share, trade or sell personal information. Otherwise, the use of your personal information will be limited to further the activities of ICS. Interfaith Community Services assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this website will be kept confidential.
To the extent any donations are processed through a third-party service provider, our donors’ information will only be used for purposes necessary to process the donation.
ICS is committed to ensuring the security of your personal information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the proper use of information, we have established and implemented appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both online and offline. ICS uses encryption software using a 128bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security through Go Daddy when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Any information you enter is encrypted at your browser, sent over the public internet in encrypted form, and then de-encrypted at our server.
Children’s Online Privacy
We encourage you to become involved with your child’s access to the Internet and to our site in order to ensure that his or her privacy is well protected. To read more about Internet safety and how to become more involved with your child’s online experience, visit the Federal Trade Commission Website. You may also benefit from the information and resources available on ProtectKids.com.
Links to Outside Sites
Important Notices to Non-U.S. Residents
Removing Your Name from Our Mailing List
We give you the opportunity to remove your name from our postal mailing list so that you do not receive any future communications from our organization. If you desire to permanently remove your name, please email email@example.com or call 520-297-6049 x209 to request this change.
In addition, individuals may manage their receipt of marketing communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any ICS marketing email or by following the instructions found on the Platform. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner. You should be aware, however, that it is not always possible to completely remove or modify information in our subscription databases.
If you determine that our information about you is inaccurate or it has changed, you may modify information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 520-297-6049 x209.
How to Contact Us
• postal mail to: Interfaith Community Services, 2820 W. Ina Road, Tucson, AZ 85741
• phone at 520-297-6049 x209.